Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Church of Almighty God | God’s Word Created Miracles of Life

God’s Word Created Miracles of Life

Yang Li    Jiangxi Province

Faith, Almighty God saves me,

   Picture of The Church of Almighty God | Eat and Drink Almighty God's Word
When I was a child, my mother died. I shouldered the family burden at a young age. After getting married, I was even more loaded down with the burden of life. Having fully tasted the hardship and misery of life, I gradually became depressed and silent and fiddled my life away day by day. In 2002, when the brothers and sisters preached Almighty God’s end-time work to me, I accepted it readily and also brought my husband and children before Almighty God. From then on, the brothers and sisters often came to my home to have meetings. We fellowshipped about God’s word and sang hymns and danced to praise God together. I felt great enjoyment in my heart and no longer felt distressed or worried. My children said that I was getting younger and younger and more and more cheerful.

 My family often read God’s word together. From God’s word, we understood many truths and also knew that God’s eager intention is to save man. To repay God’s love and bring those who had been afflicted by satan like me before God earlier to be saved, I went out to preach the gospel. Unexpectedly, I suffered the CCP government’s cruel persecution because of that….
It was past 7 p.m. on November 23, 2005. Two sisters and I were having a meeting. Suddenly, there was a violent knocking on the door. Realizing that it might be the police, I hurriedly put the books of God’s word away. As expected, very soon the door was kicked open and five evil cops frantically rushed in and surrounded us. The heading one shouted, “You can’t run away! Search!” Immediately, the whole house was turned upside down. Afterward, they confiscated our handbags and a hymnal, and then handcuffed us and took us to the police station. In face of such a situation, I was very afraid in the heart and desperately cried to God to keep us. At that time, I remembered a passage of God’s words, “Do you know that all the surrounding circumstances are permitted by me and arranged by me? See this clearly. Satisfy my heart in the circumstances that I have given you. Do not fear this or that. The Almighty God of hosts will surely be with you. He will be your rear guard and shield.” (from “The Twenty-sixth Piece of Word” in The Word Appears in the Flesh) God’s words gave me great faith and strength and removed my timidity, and I had courage in my heart. Yes! All matters and all things are in God’s hand. The evil cops are also controlled and manipulated in God’s hand. With Almighty God as my strong rear guard, I shall fear nothing. I should learn the lessons I ought to learn in the circumstance which comes upon me and rely on God to stand testimony.
After we arrived at the police station, ten cops from the Municipal Public Security Bureau and the police station interrogated us in pairs by turns. They questioned us about our names, addresses, and the church leader. Seeing that we didn’t answer, they flew into a rage and handcuffed us and had us sit on the iron torture-racks. Seeing their ferocious look, I was somewhat afraid in my heart. I didn’t know what despicable means they would use on us next and whether I could stand firm. Seeing me silent, they said hypocritically, “It’s so late. Tell us your name and address and we’ll send you home.” At that time, because of God’s keeping, I was very sober, thinking: This is the evil cops’ scheme. If I tell my name and address, these evil cops will surely go to search my house, and it will bring a very great loss to the church. So no matter how they interrogated me, I kept silent and prayed to God in my heart, asking God to give me the proper words to say. On the next day, they repeated the same questions and I still said nothing. In the evening, a female cop who was seductively dressed came in. She stared at me and asked me ferociously, “What’s your name? Where do you live?” I didn’t respond to her. She said angrily, “You have nothing better to do after eating your fill. Why don’t you make money but believe in God?” Then she rushed to me and kicked my feet with her high-heeled leather shoes. As she kicked, she roared, “You believe in a cult. If you don’t confess honestly, I’ll fix you to death.” My feet ached unbearably from the kick and I felt weak in my heart. I didn’t know how they would treat me, so I immediately called to God to keep my heart. After the prayer, I wasn’t so afraid. As the interrogation was resultless, the evil cops took the three of us to the detention house.
That night, it snowed heavily and was particularly cold. The frenzied evil cops forcibly confiscated a bag of our winter clothes, so we had to wear thin clothes. We shook with cold all the way. After entering the detention house, we walked into the gloomy and ghastly underground cells. From inside frequently came the sounds of beating and abuse and the prisoners’ screams. I suddenly felt my blood run cold, as if entering hell on earth. We three were pushed into a cell where about twenty prisoners stayed. Stink filled the air in the room. On both sides were laid lines of concrete beds. The prisoners were sitting around the long table in the middle threading the filaments. As soon as we went in, one of the evil cops incited the head of the cell, saying, “Give the three a nice welcome!” The head was a drug addict less than thirty years old. Receiving the evil cop’s order, before I knew what was happening, she kicked me down to the floor and kicked me wildly. I writhed and screamed on the floor ceaselessly from the pain. Then, they forcibly stripped off all our clothes and dragged us into the bathroom for a cold shower. With the biting cold water poured on me, I trembled all over with cold and my teeth kept chattering. I felt unbearably painful all over as if being cut by a knife. I soon lost my consciousness…. When I woke up, I found that I was already dragged back to the cell. Seeing me wake up, the head still didn’t slacken her torture on me and punched and kicked me again. She put me aside after she got tired. At that time the two sisters held me tight in their arms and their tears dripped on my face. Then I was very weak in the heart, thinking: Why doesn’t God let me die? Death will end everything. I don’t know how cruelly the devil will beat and torture me while I’m alive and whether I can pull through…. The more I thought, the more I felt painful. So I kept shedding tears. In agony, God inspired me to remember a passage in the hymn of God’s word, “You will surely break through the suppression of the forces of darkness under the guidance of God’s light, will surely not lose the guidance of the light in darkness…. In the land of Sinim you will surely be strong and unwavering, and you will inherit the blessings from God because of the sufferings you undergo and will surely shine forth God’s glory in the entire universe.” (from “The Song of Overcoming the Great Red Dragon” in Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs) In an instant, a warmth flowed into my heart. God’s promise and love moved my heart. I realized that: Though satan afflicts me like this, as long as I genuinely rely on and look to God, God will surely lead me to break through the suppression of the forces of darkness and see the light. It’s valuable and meaningful for me to undergo such suffering today. It is God’s blessing, is the suffering I have to undergo for pursuing the truth and being saved by God, and is also a powerful evidence of God’s defeating satan. Satan attempts to make me deny and betray God by afflicting and tormenting me. Only if I keep my faithfulness to God and undergo all the sufferings I should undergo to stand testimony for God can I counterattack the devil’s scheme and shame the devil satan, and only this is true love for God. Thinking of that, I deeply repented to God and made a resolution in my heart: Almighty God! For saving us corrupt mankind, you have endured the sufferings unbearable to common people. Today, when the trial came to me and I needed to bear testimony for you, I chose to escape. When my flesh suffered a little, I became passive and resistant, even wishing to get released with death. I’m really too cowardly and conscienceless! From now on, no matter what adverse environment comes upon me, I must stand testimony for you. At that time, I had faith and strength to win. I held the sisters’ hands tight, and I was willing to do my best to live and bear testimony for God.
After I was detained in the detention house for twenty-one days, the evil cops took me to the County Public Security Bureau. They let me sit on the torture-rack for interrogation. As I was silent all the time, at night they put handcuffs with teeth on me and hung me to the barred window, with my body in the air and my toes touching the floor. One evil cop said insolently, “I’ve got all the patience. I’ll make you beg me and initiatively tell me about your church leader!” After saying that, he slammed the door and left. After a short time, my wrists began to be stricken by a heart-piercing pain, which made me extremely miserable. At that time, I spontaneously thought of that hymn of God’s word again, “Have you ever accepted the blessings for you? Have you ever pursued the promises to you? You will surely break through the suppression of the forces of darkness under the guidance of God’s light, will surely not lose the guidance of the light in darkness, will surely be the master among all things, will surely be overcomers before satan, and will surely stand among all men and be the proof of God’s overcoming when the country of the great red dragon collapses. In the land of Sinim you will surely be strong and unwavering, and you will inherit the blessings from God because of the sufferings you undergo and will surely shine forth God’s glory in the entire universe.” (from “The Song of Overcoming the Great Red Dragon” in Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs) I sang in tears repeatedly. The more I sang, the more strength I had. I felt that God’s word, with powerful life force, was strengthening my heart, so that I firmly believed that Almighty God would surely lead me to break through the suppression of the forces of darkness and help me overcome the cruel tortures and stand testimony. Under the encouragement of God’s words, I didn’t feel so much pain in my flesh but instead I got closer and nearer to God at that moment, feeling that God was accompanying me by my side. My heart was moved by God’s words, and I was firmly resolved to stand testimony to satisfy God and never yield to satan!
Then, I was taken into the interrogation room. Various torture devices came into my view: A row of big and small batons were hung on the wall. Against the wall there were leather sticks, leather whips, and a torture-rack…. Several evil cops were beating up a male prisoner over twenty years old with electric batons and leather whips. He was beaten to a pulp, bloody and broken, without any likeness of a man. At that time, a female cop walked in. Without a word, she kicked me hard several times. And then she seized my hair and banged my head against the wall violently. I became senseless from the banging and my head hurt sharply as if it would burst open. While beating me, she said venomously, “If you still don’t confess honestly today, I’ll let you ‘go to the Western Paradise’!” Two male cops echoed her words and threatened, “We’ve transferred some men from different police stations. We have plenty of time to interrogate you, for one month, two months … until you speak up.” After I heard their word, I thought of the cruel means by which those beasts treated me before and the scene of the male prisoner’s being cruelly tortured just now. My heart couldn’t help beating faster and I felt myself overtaken by waves of fear. I could only pray to God urgently in the heart. At that time, God’s words led me, “When man gives up his life completely, nothing is difficult. No one can daunt him. Is there anything more important than ‘life’? In that case, satan cannot possibly do anything on man and has no way to do with man. Although the definition of ‘flesh’ says that it is corrupted by satan, if man can really hand over himself, not driven by satan, then no one can daunt him. At that moment, the flesh will perform another function, beginning to be formally directed by God’s Spirit. …” (from “The Interpretation of Thirty-sixth Piece of Word” in The Word Appears in the Flesh) God’s words showed me the way of practice within. Yes! Satan’s scheme is to grasp my weak point of fearing death and force me to betray God. Isn’t my life in God’s hand? Why should I fear satan? Now it’s the time for me to bear testimony for God. Only if I give up my life completely without being restrained by death can I break away from satan’s threat and stand testimony for God. Thinking of that, I was no longer restrained by death and decided to give up my life completely for satisfying God. Seeing that I wasn’t afraid, the evil cops roared exasperatedly, “If I don’t give you some color, you’ll think that we can do nothing with you!” After that, they again hung my hands to the barred window high in handcuffs with teeth. Then they brandished the electric batons and jabbed me. Instantly the strong electric current swept through my body. My whole body trembled and twitched unceasingly. The more I struggled, the tighter the handcuffs became. My hands hurt so badly as if they were breaking and I felt a heart-piercing pain all over. The two male cops took turns torturing me with the electric batons. The electric batons kept sputtering. Shocked by the electric batons, my whole body cramped and trembled and slowly became numb. My mind gradually became unclear and finally I fainted…. I didn’t know how long had passed when the cold woke me up. The gang of evil cops clearly knew that I only wore a piece of thin clothes, but they intentionally opened the windows to freeze me. The cold wind kept blowing in from the windows. My body got somewhat stiff and my mind began to be unclear again, but I was clear in my heart: I can’t break down; even if I have to die, I’ll stand testimony for God! Then, I thought of the scene that the Lord Jesus was crucified for saving mankind: The Lord Jesus was lashed to a bloody pulp, and then he was nailed onto the cross, accomplishing the work of redeeming all mankind. God can lay down his life for saving man. Why can’t I repay God with a bit of love? My heart was encouraged by God’s love, so I prayed to God, “O God! My breath is given by you. If you take it away, I’m willing to obey. If I can die for you, I’ll be very proud!” At that time, my mind gradually became clear. Recalling the scenes of Peter, Stephen, and other apostles martyred for the Lord, I couldn’t help singing a familiar hymn of life experience in a low voice, “The approaching of darkness and the arriving of God’s day are ruled and arranged by God. How can I withdraw, how can I escape, and what am I created for? It’s natural and right that I dedicate myself and sacrifice my life for God. By this I comfort God’s heart. My heart feels relieved and infinitely satisfied for the honor to repay God. With the last suffering, I end my flesh to satisfy God’s heart. God gives me the bitter cup; how can I not drink it? I should fight bravely on the battlefield. Dawn is about to break. I will drop the future, disregard gain or loss, and only seek to satisfy God. It’s not a pity or unusual to die, and God’s will is above all things. God has granted me countless grace, but I cannot repay one ten thousandth of it. How can I feel peaceful in my heart! Now I will shame satan with death. The work will have been done. With this as a token of my heart, I repay God’s love and I praise God in my heart. God saves me and then hands me to satan. There is his good purpose in it. My heart will love my God forever.” (from “Repay God with Love” in Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs) The more I sang, the more I was moved and encouraged. Tears choked my voice and I felt that God was listening to me by my side. My heart was warm and I knew that God had been supporting me with his mighty hands, so that I was no longer afraid of the bitter cold or death.
The next morning, one evil cop saw me and rampantly threatened me, “You weren’t frozen to death last night; you’re lucky. If you don’t tell today, I’ll let your God fail to save you!” After hearing that, I contemptuously smiled in my heart, thinking: God created the heavens and the earth and all things and rules over everything. He is mighty and full of authority. He speaks and it comes to be; he commands and it stands firm. Isn’t it too easy a thing for him to save me? Today God only makes use of you the devil to do service. Then, the evil cop took an electric baton to jab me again. The powerful electric current passed through my body in an instant and the piercing pain made me struggle and scream involuntarily. But he laughed wildly, “Cry! Ask your God to save you! If you ask me for help, I promise to let you off!” When I heard his audacious words, my heart was full of anger and hatred. So, I prayed to God silently, “God! Satan the devil is so rampant that it slanders and blasphemes you. It’s your irreconcilable enemy and even more my enemy. No matter how satan tortures me, I’ll never betray you. I only hope that my heart can be gained by you. The devil can only wreck my flesh but can’t destroy my will to satisfy you. May you give me strength.” The frenzied evil cop jabbed me with the electric baton unceasingly. When one baton ran out of power, he would use another one to jab me. I didn’t know how many batons he had used. I felt that my life had come to an end and I had no hope of living. I was so weak and depressed within and could only call to God desperately to keep and save me. At that time, Almighty God’s words resounded in my ears, “God’s life force can vanquish all power and even more surpass all power. His life is perpetual, and his power is transcendent. No created being and no hostile force can overpower his life force. At any moment and in any place his life force exists and shines with brilliant radiance. Heaven and earth may change tremendously, but God’s life will never change; all things may pass away, but God’s life will still exist. This is because God is the origin of the existence of all things and the foundation for the existence of all things.” (from “Only the Last Christ Can Bestow to Man the Way of Eternal Life” in The Word Appears in the Flesh) God’s words gave me infinite strength and I, who was weak, had great faith immediately. Right! Isn’t the One I believe in the unique Almighty God? God’s life is perpetual and transcendent. God’s life power can surpass everything and even more vanquish everything. All things are established and accomplished because of God’s word. Man’s everything and man’s life and death are decided by God. My life is even more in the control of God’s hand. How can satan control my life and death? At that time, Lazarus’s body was buried in the tomb and even smelled. The Lord Jesus said one word, “Lazarus, come forth.” (John 11:43) Then, Lazarus came out alive from the tomb. God’s word is with authority and power. God created the world with the word and guides the age with the word. Today, God even more saves and perfects me with the word. I can’t view things according to my own imagination and notions anymore. I should live by God’s word. Today, if God doesn’t permit me to die, satan can’t do anything with me. If God needs me to bear a testimony of death, as long as God can be glorified, I’ll be willing to die. When I lived by God’s word and disregarded my own life, a miracle happened: No matter how the evil cops shocked my body, I didn’t feel so painful or uncomfortable and my mind became very clear. I knew clearly that this was God’s care and keeping for me and it was God’s mighty hands that were supporting me. I truly experienced the great power of God’s word and felt the transcendence and greatness of God’s life power. God’s word is the truth and the reality of life. His life force can’t be overpowered by any force of darkness. Although the evil cops afflicted and tormented me by every possible means, taking turns torturing me, I could still pull through it. That wasn’t because of my ability but completely because of God’s great power and authority. If God hadn’t given me faith and strength through his word, I would have long collapsed. I deeply felt that when I was weakest in the flesh and most painful in the heart, God accompanied me by my side the whole time, supporting me with his powerful word of life and keeping me at all times, so that I had more faith and firmer will within.
That night, the evil cops used another means to torture me. They handcuffed me to the window to freeze me and took turns watching me, not allowing me to sleep. Whenever I closed my eyes, they would slap me. I hadn’t eaten or drunk anything for two days, so I had no strength. My eyes were so swollen that they could hardly open. I couldn’t help having a bitter feeling inside, not knowing when such torture would end. The piercing wind kept blowing on me, and I shivered with cold. The evil cops, in knee-length cotton coats, sat on the chairs with their legs crossed, looking at me and waiting for me to surrender at any time. Then, I seemed to see the scene of evil demons in Hades afflicting man. I couldn’t help seething with anger: Man was created by God. It is right and proper for man to worship God. But satan is so contemptible and shameless and it doesn’t allow man to worship true God. In order to build a “region without God” on earth and achieve its evil purpose of controlling man forever and having man follow and worship it, it exerts its efforts to resist and disturb and damage God’s work and uses all kinds of base means to cruelly persecute the believers who follow Almighty God. This old devil is really guilty of the most heinous crimes and deserves to be cursed! At that time, I spontaneously thought of a hymn of God’s word, “The filthy land of thousands of years is so sordid that it is unbearable to the eye and miserable states are everywhere (miserable states are everywhere). … How could people in such a fortress of demons have ever seen God? How could they have enjoyed God’s loveliness (God’s loveliness)? How could this not arouse people’s unending rage? The hatred of the ages is kept in heart (kept in heart); the evil of all ages is borne in heart. How could this not arouse people’s hatred? Avenge God, and exterminate this enemy of God thoroughly. People have long readied all their strength to consecrate all the effort to this, causing those who are blinded and suffer hardships and afflictions to rise up from the miseries. People have long readied all their strength to consecrate all the effort to this, causing those who are blinded and suffer hardships and afflictions to rebel against this old devil!” (from “People in Deep Suffering Should Rise Up” in Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs) I sang the song within repeatedly. With my heart afire and with anger accumulated inwardly, I had the resolution to rebel against this old satan to the death. I shouted loudly in my heart: Demon! Don’t expect me to betray God and forsake the true way! I knew clearly in my heart that it was God who gave me strength and it was Almighty God’s word that made me strong in spirit.
On the fifth day, my hands were congested and numb and became badly swollen. I felt as if my whole body fell apart and countless insects were biting my internal organs. The painful feeling was beyond description. I kept praying in my heart, asking God to give me strength so that I could overcome the weakness of my flesh. As the seconds ticked by, it was getting dark. I was thirsty and hungry and shivered all over with cold and had no strength at all, feeling that I could hardly hold on. If this went on, I would surely die from thirst or hunger. At that time, I came to understand the meaning of what the evil cop said before he left, “I’ll make you beg me.” Actually, he attempted to use such contemptible means to force me to betray God. I couldn’t fall into his trap and should rely on God. So, I called out to God time and again, “Almighty God! May you give me strength, so that I can rely on you and overcome satan’s cruel torture. Even if I have to die, I’ll never betray you and be a Judas.” Then, God’s words inspired me, “Man’s life originates from God, the heaven comes into existence because of God, and the earth exists by the power of God’s life. Anything with vitality cannot go beyond God’s sovereignty, and anything with vigor cannot escape out of the scope of God’s authority.” (from “Only the Last Christ Can Bestow to Man the Way of Eternal Life” in The Word Appears in the Flesh) God’s words with authority gave me faith and strength. Yes! My life comes from God. As long as God doesn’t take back my breath, I won’t die no matter how satan tortures me and keeps me from eating and drinking. My life is in God’s hand. What shall I fear? At that time, I felt disgraced and ashamed for my small faith and little knowledge of God. At the same time, I understood this: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4) Today God wants to work this truth into me through this hard environment. So I prayed to God silently, “Almighty God who rules over everything! My life is in your hand. I’m willing to obey your manipulation and arrangement. No matter whether I die or live, I’ll submit to your manipulation!” After the prayer, I felt that I had strength and didn’t feel so thirsty or hungry. Not until 8 p.m. did the evil cop open the door and come in. He seized my chin and said with an insidious smile, “Well? Feeling good? Wanna beg me and tell me? If you don’t confess, I have enough ways to deal with you!” I closed my eyes and gave no response to him. The evil cop became exasperated. As he abused me with dirty words, he grabbed me by the collar and slapped me fiercely right and left. Immediately, my face became swollen and I felt burning pain. The evil cop’s cruelty made me see clearly his devilish substance and hate him more bitterly. Meanwhile, I had the resolution that I would never yield to satan’s despotic power and would firmly stand testimony to satisfy God. Then, I didn’t care about the pain of my body and glared at the evil cop indignantly, saying in my heart, “You want to force me to betray God. No way!” He didn’t stop until he got tired.
After that, the evil cops kept a closer watch on me. They fixed their eyes on me in shifts. Whenever I slightly closed my eyes, they would beat me awake with a rolled-up magazine. I was clear in my heart that they wanted to destroy my will and pry the information about the church out of me when I was barely conscious. At that time, my body was already extremely weak and I began to fall into a trance. Due to the mixed feelings of cold and hunger and unbearable sleepiness, I was overwhelmed with misery and felt that I could hardly hold on. I was very afraid in my heart, fearing that I would betray God in spite of myself for being unable to endure the pain. Then I thought of death, feeling that if I died, I wouldn’t sell out the church or betray God. So, I prayed to God in my heart, “God! I feel I’m going to die. I’m afraid that I can’t hold on and thus betray you. God! Please let me die and bear a testimony of death for you.” Later, my mind became unclear gradually. In a daze, I felt that my body became light, as if it were blown dry by the cold wind, and that the handcuffs also became loose. I couldn’t tell if I was dead or alive…. On the early morning of the sixth day when an evil cop woke me up with a slap, I found that I was still alive in handcuffs. The evil cop roared at me angrily, “You’ve really landed us in trouble. So many of us accompany you to play and haven’t got a good night’s sleep. If you still don’t speak today, I’ll make you unable to speak forever!” As I only wished to die, I fearlessly talked back to him, “Kill me or hack me, just do it quickly!” However, the evil cop said with a sneer, “Wanna die? Stop dreaming! If so, I’ll be too soft on you! I’ll torment you slowly and let you go insane. So everyone will know that if people believe in Almighty God, they will become mad. Then, all people will reject your God!” Hearing the devilish words, I felt like being struck by thunderbolts and was stunned in spite of myself: The devil is too sinister and malicious! Soon after, the evil cop asked someone to bring a bowl of black liquid. At that time, I had my heart in my throat and called to God urgently, “Almighty God! Now the evil cops will force-feed me the drug to afflict me and make me mad. May you keep me! I’d rather be poisoned to death than become mad….” At that time, Almighty God’s words appeared in my heart, “His deeds are everywhere, his power is everywhere, his wisdom is everywhere, and his authority is everywhere. … All things are existing in his eyes and even more living under his sovereignty. His deeds and his power cause mankind to have to acknowledge his real existence and have to acknowledge the fact that he rules over all things. Except for him, there is nothing that can govern this universe, much less is there anything that can endlessly supply this mankind like this.” (from “Man Can Only Be Saved in God’s Management” in The Word Appears in the Flesh) God’s words gave me faith and strength again. I understood this: God’s authority is everywhere and God’s power is everywhere. God governs the whole universe and even more rules over the living and multiplying of all things and living beings in the universe. God is forever the One who rules over everything. Moreover, God’s power that governs and rules over everything exceeds man’s thinking and imagination. The life that God bestows to man won’t be limited by geography or space. Satan the devil can only afflict man’s flesh, but it can never control man’s life and soul. For example, when Job was tried, satan could only maltreat Job and afflict his flesh, but as God didn’t permit it to harm his life, it couldn’t do it in the least. Today, satan the devil wants to damage my flesh with malicious schemes and tricks so as to make me betray and reject God; it attempts to make me become a madwoman or a fool with drug so as to shame God’s name. How can this be decided by it? Without God’s permission, it can do nothing. Satan is doomed to be a loser in God’s hand! When I thought of that, I felt very calm and secure in my heart. At that time, the frenzied evil cops held my jaw and forcibly poured the bowl of bitter and sour drug in…. After a short time, the drug took effect. I felt that my internal organs ached badly, as if they were pressing and tearing each other, which caused me to feel terribly uncomfortable. I began to have difficulty in breathing and gasp for air. My eyes were unable to roll and I saw things double. After that, I lost consciousness…. I didn’t know how long had passed when I faintly heard someone say, “This bitch will surely become mad or stupid after drinking the drug….” Hearing the word, I knew that I survived again. To my surprise, I didn’t go insane, but instead my mind was very clear. This was really God’s almightiness and wonderfulness! I felt that this was the result Almighty God’s word achieved on me. Once again, Almighty God took me back from the devil’s talons with his mighty hand, delivering me from the dangerous situation! At that time, I truly experienced that God’s word is real and believable, saw Almighty God’s supreme authority and power, and even more saw that God is the unique God Godself who created all things and rules over everything. My life and my everything, including my every nerve, are in the control of God’s hand. Without God’s permission, I won’t lose a single hair. God is my ever-present reliance and salvation. Today, in the devil’s dark den, Almighty God’s word revealed its power, and I saw that God created miracles of life time and again and helped me escape death. I sincerely extolled and praised Almighty God in my heart and decided to firmly rely on God and stand testimony in this decisive war of life and death.
The evil cops tortured me for six days and nights. As I ate and drank nothing during that period, I collapsed. They saw that I was dying, so they locked me in the cell. Cruelly tortured for six days, I felt as if I made a trip to hell, yet I could survive. It was completely because of God’s mercy and keeping for me and was the manifestation of the power and authority of God’s word. A few days later, the evil cops came to interrogate me again. I had seen God’s wonderful deeds many times and experienced that God is my rear guard and that everything is in God’s hand, so I was calm and fearless when I faced the interrogation again. In the interrogation room, I learned from the evil cops that they had found out my name and address and searched my house. However, because my husband had already left home with our children, they got nothing. They again forced me to tell things about the church. Seeing that I still didn’t speak, they said exasperatedly, “You’re a leader! You’re tough enough! We didn’t sleep well for six days and nights, but we got nothing.” Later, failing to get any results, the evil cops were in no mood to interrogate me, just doing it perfunctorily. Finally they couldn’t but take me back to the cell. Seeing that God already overcame and satan failed thoroughly, I had unspeakable excitement and thanks and praises in my heart. I knew that I was able to stand testimony before satan completely because God led me step by step, and God’s word inspired me and gave me strength and wisdom time after time, so that I could overcome satan and didn’t yield to its despotic power. Having got nothing from me, they had to take me back to the detention house.
After I had been detained for four months in the detention house, the CCP government imposed on me the charge of “believing in a cult” and sentenced me to one and a half years of imprisonment. In March 2006, I was taken to a women’s prison to serve my sentence. In prison, I lived a life worse than that of pigs and dogs and often saw that some prisoners were beaten to death for no reason at all. However, under the care and keeping of God and the leading of God’s word, I walked out of Hades and hell alive after suffering the inhuman torment for one and a half years. After I got out of prison, the evil cops still had someone watch me constantly and often came to my house to harass me, so that my family couldn’t believe in God and perform duty normally. Later, under the care and help of the brothers and sisters in the church, my whole family moved into a sister’s new house and performed duty again by the wisdom God gave us.
After undergoing the CCP government’s cruel persecution, I saw clearly satan’s devilish substance of being ferocious and brutal and sinister and diabolic and frenziedly resisting God and experienced the transcendence and greatness of God’s life power. Although the evil cops fiercely beat me and cruelly tortured me time and again, attempting to put me to death, Almighty God’s word revealed its transcendent life force and enabled me to survive miraculously. God is the source of my life; God’s grace and supply is the foundation for my life to continue. Without God’s mighty hands supporting me, I would have long been devoured by the devil. In the persecution and tribulation, I truly experienced that God accompanied me all the way. Although I suffered the devil’s inhuman affliction and underwent all sufferings in my flesh, it was very beneficial to my life. I’ve seen that God can not only be the supply of man’s life, but also be man’s ever-present help and reliance and that as long as man lives by God’s word, he can overcome any dark force of satan. God’s word is indeed the truth, the way, and the life, with supreme authority and power, and can create miracles of life!May all the glory and praises be to the almighty and wise God!
Source:"God's Word Created Miracles of Life"in the Overcomers' Testimonies
Recommendation: About the Church of Almighty GodEastern Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment