Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Eastern Lightning | I Wish to See the Day God Gains Glory


Wish to See the Day God Gains Glory

I
Today I suffer for God; tomorrow I will inherit God’s blessings.
To see the day God gains glory, I’m willing to give up my youth and offer up my whole life.
Ah! God’s love has enchanted my heart,
and I can never leave You again.
I’m willing to drink up the bitter cup, and exchange my whole life for sufferings.
I don’t complain about wrongs or humiliations. I’m willing to repay God’s grace all my life.

II
I will offer the sweetest to God, and leave the bitterest to myself.
I will firmly stand God’s testimony, and never again yield to Satan.
Ah! Head can be cut off and blood can be shed, but the integrity of God’s people can’t be lost.
God’s charge is on my mind. I resolve to shame the old Satan.
Let tears flow in my heart; I’d rather endure great humiliations
than bring worries to God.

III
God’s love fans the fire in my heart, and I follow God with great strength;
I will never turn back or regret, willing to undergo refining to be purified.
Ah! I praise God heartily, presenting my new songs and dances.
I open my heart to tell Him my inner love, and offer up my true heart to Him.
My heart will forever be attached to God. When the day God gains glory comes,
we will dance joyfully together around the throne,
enjoying rest forever in the new heaven and new earth.
Ah! I praise God heartily, presenting my new songs and dances.
I open my heart to tell Him my inner love, and offer up my true heart to Him.
My heart will forever be attached to God. When the day God gains glory comes,
we will dance joyfully together around the throne,
enjoying rest forever in the new heaven and new earth.

from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs
Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.
Recommendation: The origin of the Church of Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment