Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Church of Almighty God | How I Fell Down Before Almighty God

How I Fell Down Before Almighty God

Wang Yu’e

Yantai City, Shandong Province

Salvation,  Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God,
Picture of The Church of Almighty God | How I Fell Down Before Almighty God
My name is Wang Yu’e. I live in Yantai City, Shandong Province. Speaking of how I disobeyed and resisted Almighty God at one time, I shed remorseful tears. I believed in God but did not know God and looked up to men and listened to men, so for years I resisted God’s work of the last days and blasphemed Almighty God, seriously offending God’s disposition and committing a heinous sin. Yet, God’s love is wide and long and high and deep.

 God did not treat me according to my sin but moved me with His selfless love, so that I was fortunate to come before God and live under the illumination of God’s words, know God’s righteous disposition, and step onto the right way of human life gradually.
Since 1998, there had been people accepting the work of Almighty God in our church, and the believers in our church had become fewer and fewer. Moreover, there arose intrigues, jealousy and strife, and factions among the brothers and sisters. I didn’t know what to do then, so I asked my leader in tears what was the matter. I thought to myself, “Could it be that I am unworthy to be a church leader?” The leader said, “The Bible tells us clearly that in the last days some people will apostatize, and there will appear antichrists and deceivers… The ‘Eastern Lightning’ is a heresy, a cult. You should remember: Never listen to or have contact with anyone who preaches the three stages of work or the female Christ, much less read their books. Be sure not to be deceived by them. We should keep the Lord’s way. It’s enough for us to just read the Bible and listen to Hong Kong Gospel Radio Station.”
In the days that followed, there were really many brothers and sisters coming to preach God’s salvation of the last days to me. I not only didn’t accept it, but instead I hated their guts. Once, two elderly sisters came to preach God’s gospel of the last days to me. I said to them, “You apostates are so conscienceless. You have left the Lord, and you even come to deceive me. You are all the brood of vipers. Don’t defile my house. Get out!” While saying this, I tried desperately to push them out of the door. One of them was pushed over by me. Her head was hurt and bled. Seeing this, I even said gloatingly, “Serve you right. This is God’s punishment for you!” After driving them away, I prayed to the Lord, “O Lord! Please curse them, stop their steps, seal their mouths, and bind the devil, Satan…” Another time, a distant aunt of my husband, over eighty years old, came to me and said, “I come to tell you a piece of good news. Now, God has done a new work in China, the work that the word accomplishes everything…” I was annoyed at these words, thinking, “You even come out preaching at such an old age. You have really joined in a cult. Don’t think that I will accept it because you are over eighty. Even if a 100-year-old person comes to preach, I will not accept it.” The next day, I drove her away in spite of a light rain.
Just like that, my heart became more and more hardened and more and more disobedient. And I even tore up the book of God’s word the sisters brought to me and burned it. One summer day in 2001, it was raining hard. I thought that no one would come that day. Unexpectedly, two out-town sisters came again. I was very angry and said, “Even in such weather you come and disturb my rest!” As I talked, the two sisters began to fellowship with me in the rain. Before they finished their words, I said exasperatedly, “Go or not? If you don’t go, I will dial 110! My foundation has been well established. You’ll get nothing from me! Except the Bible, I don’t want to read anything or listen to anything! I drive you in the name of Jesus. Go away. Don’t talk rubbish!” After they went away, I found a book named The Expression of the Christ in the cabinet. I took up the book of God’s word and tore and burned it like a maniac. While doing so, I kept swearing, “You devils and Satans even dare to misuse the name of the Lord Jesus. I burn you all in the name of the Lord!”
God’s disposition indeed does not tolerate man’s offense! Because of my disobedience and resistance, my family suffered God’s punishment. In April, 2002, my husband’s stomach swelled for no reason. The doctor diagnosed that he had cirrhotic ascites. Soon, it turned into liver cancer. We spent nearly 20,000 yuan during the time when he was hospitalized, but he passed away ten days after he returned home. Three days after his death, my eldest son forced his wife to worship idols. His wife didn’t listen to him, so he beat her up. As a result, she went to her mother’s home. No matter who went to persuade her, she refused to come back. My youngest son also forced his wife to lay offerings, and as his wife refused to do so, he burst into a storm of abuse. My sons kept burning paper money and my house was filled with evil smoke. This made me sick and hard to breathe. I was full of anger, hatred, and grief, and sobbed my heart out. Every time when the day for burning the seventh-day paper money came (from the day of a person’s death, his family has to lay offerings and burn paper money every seven days, until the forty-ninth day), my house was in chaos. In those days, I really lived in agony. Though I fasted and prayed earnestly all day, I still couldn’t see any hope. I completely lost the peace and joy of being with God.
October 2, 2002 was the most unforgettable day in my life. On that day, I, a stubborn and disobedient person, was conquered by God’s word and finally fell down before God.
On that day, I went to a sister’s home with my younger sister. There I met with two sisters who preached God’s work of the last days (I didn’t know about that at that time). After I talked about some of my difficulties, the two sisters began to fellowship with me, “God’s work has advanced, so the churches that do not keep up with the pace of God’s work become desolate, and some brothers and sisters go back to the world…” Hearing this, I was certain that they were the “Eastern Lightning” followers. “I mustn’t listen to them.” I thought to myself. So I gave my sister a hint that we should stop listening, but my sister insisted on listening. She asked one sister, “Since the Lord Jesus is the Son of God, why is the Christ you preach a female?” The sister took out the book of God’s word and read these words to us: “Each stage of work done by God has a real significance. When Jesus arrived, He was male, and this time He is female. From this, you can see that God created both male and female for His work and with Him there is no distinction of gender. When His Spirit arrives, He can take on any flesh at will and the flesh represents Him. Be it male or female, both represent God as long as it is His incarnate flesh. If Jesus arrived and appeared as a female, in other words, if the conception by the Holy Spirit was to an infant girl and not a boy, that stage of work would have been completed all the same. If so, this stage of work would have to be completed instead by a male and the work would then be completed all the same. The work done in both stages is significant; no work is repeated or conflicts with each other. … With God there is no distinction of gender. His work is done as He wishes and is not subject to any restrictions, particularly free, but every stage has a real significance. God became flesh twice, and it goes without saying that His incarnation in the last days is the last time. He has come to reveal all His deeds. If in this stage He did not become flesh to personally do work for man to witness, man would forever hold on to the notion that God is only male, not female.” God’s words explained the question very clearly, but I was still afraid to be deceived. So I secretly sang the song of beating down the devil, Satan. But after I sang two or three words of the song, I couldn’t go on. And then I began to pray to bind the devil, Satan. But I didn’t know what to pray after I said only two or three words. At that point, my sister asked, “Does the Bible mention the three stages of work?” The sister said, “Yes.” As she said that, she opened 2 Corinthians 1:10 and read it: “Who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us….” And she continued, “This verse was written in the Age of Grace. And so ‘who … does deliver’ refers to the salvation of the Lord Jesus, ‘who delivered …’ refers to the work of the Age of Law that Jehovah God did, and ‘he will yet deliver us’ refers to the work of judgment and chastisement God does in the last days. From this, we can see that God’s management work of saving mankind is divided into three stages: the work of the Age of Law in the Old Testament, the work of the Age of Grace in the New Testament, and the work of the Age of Kingdom in the last days. And again, Isaiah 43:11-12 says, ‘I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior. I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when there was no strange god among you….’ In these verses, ‘I have declared’ means that God had spoken to His people through prophets. That is, it signifies the work of the Spirit, the work God did in the Age of Law. ‘I have saved’ means that God, in order to save mankind, was incarnated to be the likeness of sinful flesh and was nailed onto the cross. That is, it refers to the redemptive work the Lord Jesus did in the Age of Grace. ‘I have showed’ means that Almighty God expounds all the truths to people with words in the last days. ‘Declared, saved, and showed’ signify three different stages of work done by one God. These verses show us that God’s work of saving mankind consists of three stages.” Hearing this, I suddenly felt that the sister’s fellowship was very reasonable, and I thought to myself, “I have read these verses before, but why didn’t I know that they typify God’s three stages of work?” At that point, my sister asked, “Is it that God has already begun the work in Revelation? Has the Lamb opened the little scroll and revealed the mystery?” The sister answered with a smile, “Yes, God’s sheep hear God’s voice. Today, God has done a new work, and by expressing words He has unlocked all the mysteries of His six-thousand-year management plan to His believers. As long as you read God’s word, you will know everything. If you don’t read the word God has expressed today, how can you know whether it is true or false? God’s word says: ‘You must not blindly condemn the words expressed by God because of the appearance of false Christs during the last days, and must not be someone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit because you fear deception. Would that not be a great pity?’ Aunty, let’s be humble and seek whether it is the true way and investigate whether it is the truth. Don’t hold to our notions, thus hindering the Holy Spirit from working on us!”
After hearing the sister’s fellowship, I also wanted to put forward my doubts. So, I asked her, “How do you know that the Lord has descended? Doesn’t the Bible say that He will come in the same way as He went? The Lord left on a white cloud, so He will surely come back on a white cloud. Have you seen the Lord descending on a white cloud?” The sister replied, “Yes, the Lord Jesus went on a white cloud, so He will still come on the white cloud. But do you know what the ‘white cloud’ refers to? The Bible also tells us that the letter kills and the spirit gives life. It is written in Luke 17:24-25, ‘For as the lightning, that lightens out of the one part under heaven, shines to the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.’ From these two verses, we may consider this: If the Son of man came on the white cloud in the sky as we imagine, who would not know Him? How could He be rejected by this generation? Only when God’s coming is very discordant with man’s notions, like the Lord Jesus’ first incarnation, people will reject Him. Aunty, concerning what the white cloud refers to, let’s have a look how God explains it. God’s word says: ‘Man believes that, following the crucifixion and resurrection, Jesus went back to heaven upon a white cloud, and took His place at the Most High’s right hand. Similarly, man conceives that Jesus shall descend, again upon a white cloud (this cloud refers to the cloud that Jesus rode upon when He returned to heaven), among those who have desperately yearned for Him for thousands of years, and that He shall bear the image and clothes of the Jews. After appearing to man, He shall bestow food upon them, and cause living water to gush forth for them, and shall live among man, full of grace and love, living and real. And so on. Yet Jesus the Savior did not do this; He did the opposite of what man conceived. He did not arrive among those who had yearned for His return, and did not appear to all men while riding upon the white cloud. He has already arrived, but man does not know Him, and remains ignorant of His arrival. Man is only aimlessly awaiting Him, unaware that He has already descended upon a white cloud (the cloud which is His Spirit, His words, and His entire disposition and all that He is), and is now among a group of overcomers that He will make during the last days. Man does not know this: although the Holy Savior Jesus is full of affection and love towards man, how could He work in “temples” inhabited by filth and impure spirits?’” “Ah yes! Is it really that God has come to earth and done a new work? If God did not unlock the mysteries of the Bible, how could they know so much? Who can unlock this mystery except God Himself?” Hearing God’s words, I was completely convinced. And I also realized that I had been sticking to the letters of the Bible and had never sought God in the matter of the Savior’s return. I felt very ashamed of this. Nevertheless, I still didn’t understand one thing, that is, why doesn’t God do His work openly since He has come? So, I asked the sister this question. The sister answered, “God’s word says this: ‘To work in the nation of the great red dragon, the most backward of places, is no easy task. If this work was to be made known, then it would be impossible to continue. This stage of work simply cannot progress in this place. How could they tolerate it if such work were carried out openly? Would this not bring even greater risk? If this work were not concealed, and rather continued as in the time of Jesus when He spectacularly healed the sick and cast out demons, then would it not have long ago been “seized” by the devils? … And if so, how then could My work continue to be carried out? The reason that signs and wonders are not manifested openly is for the sake of concealment. So My work can neither be seen, known or discovered by unbelievers. If this stage of work were to be done in the same manner as that of Jesus in the Age of Grace, it could not be so steady. So, the work to be concealed in this way is of benefit to you and to all work. When God’s work on earth comes to an end, that is, when this work in secret concludes, this stage of work will blow wide open. All will know that there are a group of overcomers in China; all will know that God become flesh is in China and that His work has come to an end. Only then will it dawn on man: Why is it that China has yet to show decline or collapse? It turns out that God is personally carrying out His work in China and has perfected a group of people into overcomers.’” Hearing God’s words, I deeply felt that God loves us so much. He does the work in a hidden way all for our sake. Moreover, since God chooses to work in a hidden way, there is surely His wisdom in it. What are we men? How dare we tell God how to do things! Ay! I’m really indebted to God. I condemned the brothers and sisters and abused them as the devils and Satans. I really confounded black and white! I acted as an accomplice of Satan, but I thought that I was faithful to the Lord. God sent the brothers and sisters to save me time after time. But I didn’t know to thank them but hated their guts. What I did has stabbed God to the heart. Fortunately, Almighty God’s word has enlightened me, a foolish person, so that my numb and obtuse spirit is revived. With remorseful tears, I said to the sisters in shame, “I have resisted the true God and condemned the brothers and sisters. Now I see. The God you preach is the Savior Jesus, the true God!” And then I prayed to God, “O God! I’m so blind and so foolish. I have done all the wicked deeds. It’s all because I’m so arrogant and have no seeking heart that today I’ve become one who resists You. O God! Can You forgive me once more? Will You still want me? …” The sister held my sister’s hands and mine and said, “Aunty! God loves man. He desires all men to be saved and not one to perish. God says: ‘In saving every person, God will pardon him to the maximum extent, that is, show him the greatest tolerance. As long as he can turn back from his wrong way and as long as he can repent, God will give him the opportunity to receive salvation.’ Aunty, God loves you so much. As long as you come to understand, God will be happy. God’s love for man is boundless and infinite, not as narrow as man’s…” My sister and I were so excited that we could hardly say a word. We just hugged the sister tightly, and a thousand words could not even express my feelings at that time… I felt that I was full of strength and in a good spirit. And the two sisters looked pleasant to me, and I couldn’t even bear to part with them. I knew that it was God’s love that united our hearts together. All the glory be to Almighty God!
After I was certain about God’s work, the trouble in my family died away. This showed me that everything is in the orchestration of Almighty God, and Almighty God is the only true God! At that point, I understood that because I disobeyed and resisted God, God raised up environments to smite and discipline me, hoping that I could realize that and turn back from my evil way. However, I, being numb and obtuse, not only did not wake up but blasphemed God instead. I really deserve God’s severer punishment! I’m really unworthy to live before God! All I can do is to spend the rest of my life in cooperating with God to bring before Almighty God the brothers and sisters like me who believe the rumors and resist the true God, so that they can enjoy the salvation of the last days early.
In order to repay God’s love, I joined the gospel preaching. Once, I went to preach the gospel to a sister. Just after I knocked twice on the door, the sister opened the door and swore, “You devils and Satans, go away! You are simply like beggars running around all day. Be off!” With this, she shut the door with a “bang.” I said to her through the door, “Sister! In the past, I was like you; I was also afraid to take the wrong way and always listened to the leaders. Today, after I accept Almighty God, I understand God’s intention to save man. If it were not for God’s love…” As I was saying this, the door was opened suddenly. With a stick in her hands, the sister said to me fiercely, “Go or not? If not, I will dial 110…” Ay! Seeing her, I saw the me yesterday. How remorseful I was! Only then did I realize how hard God’s work on earth is! And I also understood this: The reason why the brothers and sisters who preach the gospel don’t lose faith even when cursed and beaten is that they have understood God’s eager intention to save man and God’s work has produced the result so that they all live out the likeness a normal man should have. Those who don’t keep up with the pace of God’s work and who lose the work of the Holy Spirit all live in satanic disposition without sense and humanity. They eat the food God gives to them, but do the evil deeds of disobeying and resisting God, yet they are ignorant about it; they live in the fooling of Satan but think that they are defending the true way. Ay! They are really foolish, blind, and too pitiful!
Dear brothers and sisters, wake up quickly! Don’t be bound and fooled by others. Once an opportunity is missed, it will never come back to you. God says: “The return of Jesus is a great salvation for those who are capable of accepting the truth, but for those who are unable to accept the truth it is a sign of condemnation. You should choose your own path, and should not blaspheme against the Holy Spirit and reject the truth. You should not be an ignorant and arrogant person, but someone who obeys the guidance of the Holy Spirit and longs for and seeks the truth; only in this way will you benefit.” Every word of God is the truth and the fact, without any falsehood. Don’t persist in the wrong way, and don’t be like what I was, nearly falling into God’s eternal punishment. Now, recalling all these, I feel very frightened indeed. If it were not for God’s love and tolerance, I would have already died somewhere! I hope that brothers and sisters can take it as a warning and wake up soon after reading my testimony!
Source: "How I Fell Down Before Almighty God" in Ironclad Proofs of God’s Words Conquering Denominations’ and Sects’ Leaders
 Recommendation: The Church of Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment